Monday, 18 January 2010


I have emailed Dr Y today with my request to see the Dr in London. I will have to wait now and see if he will allow my referral. I explained that the Dr there wants to do a sleep study and check levels of transcutaneous CO2, as this can pick up problems that other tests wouldn't be able to detect.

Its all in Dr Y's hands now. I have told him to ring me if he refuses as I will not be able to get to the surgery to argue with him. I'm hoping it should go through. But you never know. After all Dr Y did tell me he was 100% sure that I didn't have MG and yet a world leading expert says we can't rule it out.

Its great when you have to diagnose yourself and then get the Drs to beleive you!

No comments: