Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy 2015 everyone!

Normal service will be resuming next week Thursday 8th January 2015. I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and managed to spend some time with the ones you love.

I can't wait to get back blogging properly but I think for the time being I am going to keep it to just one post a week on Thursdays. I have found life a bit less stressful with only having the target of one blog post a week!



It really made my 2014 to have my blog recognised with it being nominated for a Wego Health Activist blogging award. Just being one of the nominees is massive. I also set myself the target of hitting 30,000 views when I started blogging again in February. In early December I smashed that target. It has been a great year blog wise and that is all down to everyone who reads my blog and shares the page.

I couldn't have done it without you all so thank you and Happy New Year!

Rach xx

No comments: