Thursday 8 April 2021

Bereavement

 In the early hours of Friday morning my father in law passed away due to the absolute bastard of a condition called Motor Neurone Disease. For the time being I need to be devoting my time to supporting my husband and his family through their grief ( and my own).

I will be back blogging soon, just at this moment in time I don't know when. I need to take a break for the minute.

If you would like to find out more about this condition please use this link https://www.mndassociation.org/get-involved/donations/

If you would like to make a donation to the MND Association in honour of my father in law Roger Morris please do. MND will affect 1 in 300 of us, so it isn't as rare as people would have you believe. Sadly a friend of ours also lost his father to this disease a few years ago.

Thank you.



No comments: