Thursday 21 December 2017

Willow

In last weeks blog post I explained that I had been looking after two poorly dogs.
Whilst Frankie had recovered from his illness, Willow took a turn for the worse during
the night (Thursday into Friday) and we had to make the decision to let her go with dignity.
This is probably one of the toughest blog posts I have had to write in a long time.


At the moment it is still too raw to go into much detail,
I hope that you can understand that.
She wasn't just a dog to us, she was very much a part of our little family.
Whilst Jay and I are obviously heart broken she leaves behind her mother
Mollie and her brother Frankie. We are all trying to come to terms with
a new normal in a world without Willow.


Rest in peace sweet girl, you were loved so completely by all of us.


Willow Warbler (Morris) 7th October 2006-15th December 2017











This will be my last post of 2017. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

4 comments:

Carleen said...

So sorry to hear... gentle hugs 🤗

The Myasthenia Kid said...

Hi Carleen,

Thank you

Rach x

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry. Losing a four legged family member is so difficult. I hope you find comfort in all the wonderful memories you had with Willow.

The Myasthenia Kid said...

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for your kind words.

Rach x