Friday 19 January 2018

Apologies for my absence

It’s been a hellish few weeks of late, firstly losing our dog Willow on the 15th
December and then my Grandmother passing away three weeks and one day later.
In between that we also had to deal with Frankie (Willow’s brother) also being horrendously ill.
Add in the constant headaches I had been suffering since Willow passed away,
I hadn’t been in the mood for writing, nor if I am honest did I care.
I have simply been putting one foot in front of the other in an attempt just to get through this.

If you don’t follow me on Facebook or Instagram you’ll have been left in lurch
and wondering what on earth has been going on for me to not post for so long.
It's been a while since I have taken a break from blogging, years in fact but this was
needed to sort myself out. I am not there yet, there are still days filled with tears
and a physical pain in my heart. I just wanted to quickly update those of
you who are unaware of what has been going on, that I am ok
and that I just needed some time.

Hopefully from next week I will be publishing again on a regular basis.
I say hopefully as the universe keeps throwing things my way…………..

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Willow and your grandmother. You certainly deserved some time off. Sending hugs.

The Myasthenia Kid said...

Thank you Lindsay x

Carleen said...

Take care of you. We understand you've been through so much lately on top of your ills. Bless you ☺

The Myasthenia Kid said...

Thank you Carleen xx