Thursday 24 May 2018

Migraine

I am in the throes of yet another migraine, I knew it was coming as my Todd Syndrome / Alice in Wonderland syndrome stuff has been going nuts. Walls moving, feeling like I am falling when stood up and feeling like I am sinking into the floor. The symptoms ramp up and become more and more bizarre the closer I get to the migraine. Yesterday they were particularly bad. So it was no surprise to me when I woke up in the midst of another attack. Why they are more frequent at the moment I don't know but they are very sinus based which maybe because the cold I was suffering with has now turned to hayfever. It really has been a box of delights the last few months my health.
If you would like to read more about Todds Syndrome / Alice in Wonderland Syndrome please click here.

So I will just share with you some photos of my latest makes, another piggy and three tops. I am part way through making myself a kimono, it needs hemmed and the sleeves taken up but I am happy with it. As its only part completed there is no photo.

I was really proud of this one as it's a much better looking pig and finish than the first two. I was immensely proud when the lady who designed the pigs for Simply Sewing Magazine and Sewing Quarter commented on my post on Instagram.


I also made myself three tops over the last week, following the same pattern that I devised myself. I am really pleased as I made a major mistake when I ordered all this material. I believed I was ordering by the metre when in fact it was by the half metre. I thought I had ordered 2 metres of each fabric only to find out on arrival it was just a metre of each. By moving the fabric around and being creative I managed to get a top out of each metre, I am not small so this was a big achievement.



I managed to take this photo of Frankie yesterday so thought I would throw it in for good luck.

No comments: