Thursday 12 July 2018

Lifes a bit shit at the moment

Life’s a bit shit at the moment, I find quite often it goes like that.
You can be on top of the world one day and thanking your lucky
stars about how sweet things are and then the universe finds
out and pulls the rug out from underneath you.

I am normally quite honest with my readers but this is stuff I can’t
and won't discuss for the time being. Rest assured hubby and
I are fine as are our babies ( Mollie and Frankie). Its stuff outside
us our little bubble that is impacting us. Its having a massive
impact on my mental health as in my anxiety has spiralled out of
control again, I feel constantly that I am on the verge of a
panic attack if I am not 100% distracted.

I hate holding stuff back as I like to think above all else I am
honest with you but it’s not my story or my life. The people
in my bigger circle deserve their privacy and I will always
respect that.

On top of this the heat has suddenly got to me. I can’t move
without palpitations, I am feeling faint and generally exhausted.
I would be very happy for a few cooler days just to give my body
a rest and get things on a more even keel.

Due to everything that is going on at the moment not a lot of
sewing has taken place. I have lost a bit of my sewjo, I have
managed to get three bags started for friends and hopefully
they will be completed this week. I just need the space and
time to be able to do this, thankfully they are all very
understanding and know that I can’t work to tight deadlines
as I never know when my health will let me down. The mind is
willing the body says nah!

I have decided to name my little dog walking pouches
The Travis Bag,  after our first Weimaraner, who brought
such love and joy to our lives. He loved his walks so I think
it’s apt that these bags are named after him.





No comments: