Tuesday 11 March 2014

Frequency of blog posts

After last weeks fenzy of posts, which was probably an overload for a lot of readers I've decided, unless something exciting happens I will be updating my blog only 2/3 times a week so I can concentrate on quality rather than quantity.

Also as many of you are aware I'm pretty rough health wise at the moment and I can't put the pressure on myself to post daily when I'm barely able to make it out of bed for more than a few hours at a time.

My blog is never far from my mind and I'm thinking up posts / topics even when not actively blogging.

I would like to say a big thank you to Ellie for helping me get this blog going again and thank you to my regular readers.

Just to make it up to all of you I will finish with a picture of

Frankie

No comments: