Thursday 1 April 2021

Happy Easter

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish my followers a Happy Easter ( fo those that celebrate it or any other religious festival at this time) for the rest of us heathens we shall just be grateful for the time off due to this religious festival as it may only be the first of April but I don't know about you guys I feel like I have lived a couple of life times already this year.

I am bloody exhausted and sick of fighting for the most basic right to healthcare. I am sad because my husbands father is terminally ill and has a limited amount of time left. I am stressed and emotionally drained not knowing what is the best way to support Mr Myasthenia Kid through this. I just don't know how much more I can take being thrown at me. It is very tempting to hide under the covers and just not deal with it. But then I remember the blonde bastard who has the ability to make me laugh at the drop of a hat and brings so much unconditional love to my life. I don't post about him very often on here purely because he has his own blog www.thedembediaries.com .

So here are some recently taken photos of my ray of sunshine










I thank my lucky stars I have this crazy hound in my life every day.

No comments: