Thursday 23 November 2017

A loss for words

It doesn’t happen very often but I really hate it when it does. I am at a complete loss for words this week. There is no topic that I want to write about and no real news to tell you all.

There is a lot going on in my life but it’s not stuff I want to share as it’s not directly about me but I am impacted by it.

My current state of health isn’t brilliant I am still recovering from the trip to the Emma Bridgewater Factory in Stoke-on-Trent. I get tired very quickly and find I am out of energy most days by the time I have had a shower. I have a lot of joint pain but that is pretty normal with the change in the seasons. At the moment it’s just a case of continuing to put one foot in front of the other.

I am starting to feel a bit panicky about Christmas, normally I am finished with my christmas shopping by 10th November with it all wrapped and ready to be taken to the various places it needs to go. This year….I have bought two gifts! I don’t know what’s going on, I am just not feeling it.

So this week, this is all I can write. Hopefully next week I will be back up and running again, firing on all cylinders. I need to find those words again that are currently alluding me.

No comments: