Thursday 30 November 2017

Winter Lurgy

I have come down with a winter bug and I am feeling pretty rank. Really hot, itchy sore throat, blocked nose and aching all over. So I am not up to writing a blog post this week, so you have my apologies. I should have written it earlier but was enjoying having a couple of reasonable days and left it until the last minute - Wednesday.

So instead of a post I will share a couple of photos with you that I have taken over the last week.

All three dogs waiting for Jay to share his food with them.




Mollie sleeping with her new ball to stop the other two stealing it.





We put our Christmas Emma Bridgewater Pottery on our Dresser.










We bought tiny lights to put on the dresser to give it a more Christmassy feel.









I managed to spend some time making Star shaped Christmas Tree Toppers. I have also managed to sell one which has made me feel immensely proud.
















































No comments: