Thursday 4 July 2019

Migraine

I had wonderful plans for what I was going to write this week but at 4.30am I was struck down by a migraine. Thankfully it is on its way out, the attacks have been shorter in duration since I worked out my migraines are triggered by instability in my neck when I am asleep. As soon as I know a migraine has started I put on my soft cervical collar and keep it on for several hours. When I can I add in 2.5mg of diazepam to relax the muscles that go into spasm on my forehead. Although the length of time I suffer with pain has shortened the after effects last all day. I am very limited with screen time. Hence why this is such a short post.

To make up for the lack of words I will spam you some more of Dembe, who is an absolute angel when I am poorly. He stays by my side and will only start behaving like a 7 month old pup once I am up and moving around.







Hopefully normal service will resume next week.

No comments: